For the 1-3/8" NV4500 only
Why a billet input shaft is needed
- All of the dual discs are offered in 1-3/8" x 10 spline.
- Stock input shafts fracture and break when used with dual
disc or heavy duty single disc clutches.
- The 1-3/8" input shaft is designed to be unbreakable at any
hp. level or application.
- It has a high resell value if you ever sell your
truck/change your mind and return to stock.
We offer the original 1-3/8" Billet Input Shafts, not cheap
reproductions or knock offs.
Broken Input Shaft
Billet Input Shaft
- 1-3/8" x 10
- Made from hardened steel alloy that is heat treated &
ground to perfection.
- Easy to install: Kit comes complete with bearing retainer.
Ready to bolt up.
- Manufacturer Guarantee*: You break it (twist it off), they
will buy it back
*The manufacturer's guarantee does not cover broken or damaged
gears. It ONLY covers a twisted off shaft.